Last Updated on
The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary method for correcting crowded front teeth (upper or lower) and achieving tooth movement in a short period of time. Crooked, misaligned and crowded teeth can be straightened in 10-12 weeks with this removable, clear form of brace here at our practice.
So if you are concerned about overlapping teeth or misaligned teeth, want the quickest treatment at often the lowest price then the Inman Aligner may be for you.
Who can provide an Inman Aligner
The dentists at our practice have had full training and are certified to offer the Inman Aligner to the people… and beyond! The training in this revolutionary adult orthodontic technique is comprehensive and means you should only ever see a dentist that is certified to offer Inman Aligner teeth braces.
How does the Inman Aligner work
The Inman aligner applies gentle pressure to the teeth that need to be moved to an ideal position using a revolutionary type of orthodontic spring. This gentle process is provided by cleverly designed spring action of the appliance which both pushes some teeth and pulls others gently into position.
Once your crooked or misaligned teeth are corrected and looking nice and even, the aligner works like a retainer and holds them in place.
Inman Aligner Features
- Usually, the Inman Aligner is less costly as well as a quicker treatment method when compared with other braces for your teeth
- Simple and quick to remove as retainers
- Much less visible than conventional orthodontics
Times when the Inman Aligner is not recommended
- If your teeth are in a particular bite (the only way we can tell is if we see you for an appointment)
- Not as many number practitioners that are licensed to prescribe the Inman Aligner
- It’s not able to fix advanced orthodontic problems
The Inman Aligner is a fantastic, simple and hassle-free way of straightening your front teeth.
Please do call us to book a FREE consultation with our treatment coordinator to get more information regarding dental braces on 020 7586 1210 and get more information on the following
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How does Invisalign compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…