Dental Implants Can Revitalise Your Smile
Dental Implants are amazingly natural-looking replacements that feel as strong and comfortable as your own teeth. In our St Johns Wood practice, we use them not only restore the patient’s normal appearance but make eating and speaking much easier than with dentures.
So, do you have embarrassing gaps? Or do your dentures feel loose and unstable?
Reasons to Choose SmileMore Dental Care for Dental Implants
- We take time to listen to your needs and co-discover with you the ideal options to help replace missing teeth
- Full treatment plan provided including your options, suitability and prices
- We work with some of the U.K.’s finest and most experienced dental laboratories
- Your dental implants will be placed by our dedicated Dental Implantologist
What is a Dental Implant?
Dental implants replace the tooth’s own root, allowing us to place a fresh and natural looking new tooth on top. The whole teeth implant process means you’ll never see anything different and it’ll look like your own natural tooth from before.
A detailed report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about replacing missing teeth
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How do dental implants compare to the other ways to replace missing teeth?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…
The implant itself is made from titanium and is a direct replacement for your natural tooth root. Our dentists in St Johns wood normally like to leave the implant in place for two to eight months before making the final crown on top, during this time the bone around the implant gradually grows and bonds with the implant, holding it securely in place.
Once in position, an implant can hold a single replacement tooth, a bridge or a denture with several replacement teeth. And the real benefit is that they are virtually indistinguishable from your own teeth, which means you can enjoy an attractive and natural looking smile once more.
We take great pride in carrying out our dental implant treatments for our London patients. At Smile More Dental Care, we’re committed to building a strong, healthy mouth. For more information, contact us on 020 7586 1210. You can also visit our London clinic by booking an appointment with us today.
Next: Dental Bridges