Mark Hackett reviewed Smilemore Dental Care – 5 star
In the words of Tina Turner…simply the best! A very friendly team which is always on top of the newest technology and always delivering excellent results.
The dental practice is run by North London Dentist Dr Paul Abrahams, who along with being a member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD) is passionate about helping you to have the minimal amount of dentistry required in order to achieve a healthy and attractive smile.
This will almost always involve being seen by the dental hygienist who will help you maintain your oral health and look after you teeth.
If you find you would like a more attractive smile then our North London dentists can help with treatments such as:
- Tooth Whitening For white teeth with the whitest, brightest smile.
- Dental Veneers To restore chipped or broken teeth, whiten the darkest teeth or rebuild your smile.
- Tooth Straightening by moving teeth with Orthodontics To straighten crooked teeth.
- Plus many other cosmetic dentistry options For a confident and gleaming smile.
We are delighted to say that patients travel not only from North London to see us but from around the world also, so rest assured you are in the safest hands possible.
If you need to see an emergency dentist it is best to call us at the practice as early as possible, so we can see you on the same day.
If you have a severe dental emergency caused by trauma we recommend you visit your local accident and emergency department, particularly if you have knocked a tooth out completely and/or you have a profusely bleeding socket or are in extreme dental pain.
Please visit our dedicated page for our emergency dentist contact details.
Travelling to our North London Dental Practice
We are close to St Johns Wood underground station which is connected to the Jubilee line on the Underground.
This connects us to the North London areas of Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, West Hampstead and Kilburn – all of which are a short train journey to our dental practice.
Travelling by car
- Travel time from central London:20 minutes
- Distance: 3.1 miles
Travelling by public transport
- Travel time from central London: approximately 20 min, with trains every 5-10 minutes from a variety of stations