This section of the website is dedicated to answering patients’ questions about smile makeovers and whether not they are suitable, desirable and appropriate to achieve the aesthetic look patients are hoping to achieve for their smile, teeth and gums.
All questions have been answered by senior dentist Dr Paul Abrahams.
Should you have a question that is not answered here please use the contact form to ask Dr Abrahams.
Usually, he will return your email in 24 hours.
- Am I a candidate for a smile makeover?
- What’s a smile makeover?
- What will my treatment involve?
- Which procedures are most commonly included?
- How many treatments can I incorporate into a smile makeover?
- How long will my smile makeover take?
- Is there a way to preview my results?
- How can I maintain my results?
- What are the benefits of a smile makeover?
- How natural will my smile look? Will it look contrived?
From 18-80 if you are unhappy with your smile then we can help you achieve your personal “smile makeover.”
We understand that patients have lots of questions so all initial consultations are free of charge.
There is no commitment on your behalf nor is there any hard sell. Just impartial dental advice to ensure you get the right treatment at the right price.
Dr Paul Abraham has undertaken over 2600 smile makeovers and is known in London as one of the best smile design dentists. He currently Vice-President of the prestigious BACD (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry).