Dental veneers as an alternative to braces?
Improved technology and a variety of unique orthodontic treatments have made the years of wearing metal braces and elastic bands a thing of the past.
If you are unhappy with your teeth or want to reshape your smile, we offer several alternative options to metal braces, including:
If you still don’t like the idea of wearing a brace but want fast and perfect results, then porcelain veneers may be the best teeth-correcting option for you.
What are veneers?
Our veneers are wafer thin ceramic shells, individually designed to cover your teeth, giving you a healthy, natural look that enhances your smile.
They are permanently bonded to the fronts of teeth that may be crooked, misaligned, discoloured, chipped, or have spacing issues.
Veneers are incredibly resilient to staining, and since they are firmly attached to your teeth, they are very strong, grounded, and durable.
We only produce natural feeling aesthetics, whether for correcting minor issues for a few teeth or creating a full smile makeover. Due to their long lasting natural tooth appearance and minimal preparation, porcelain veneers are often the treatment of choice for many of our patients.
Advantages of using veneers:
- Amazing improvement – produces an instant change in appearance
- Don’t have to endure wearing braces
- A short period of time e.g. only the procedure time
- Veneers can protect your underlying tooth substance
- They cosmetically enhance the look of your teeth
- You can change the colour of your teeth
- You can have a single veneer or more depending on your cosmetic needs
- You can give crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- They are more conservative than porcelain crowns
- Veneers also require the removal of the surface enamel of each tooth — an irreversible procedure
- They need to be replaced every five to 10 years.
Make an appointment
We offer veneer treatments at our private cosmetic dentist practice in London. At Smile More, we tailor our treatment plans to best suit or patients and are committed to providing these treatments in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Our veneers help address both aesthetic and physical oral problems, and you can leave you our practice feeling more confident about your teeth and smile.
If you would like to talk through the dental veneers procedure more, please get in contact and we can provide you with more info.