Last Updated on
At Smile More Dental Care, we’re determined to provide you with a dental cosmetic solution that can enhance your teeth and smile.
We believe in offering treatments that are dependable and natural-looking. Dental veneers can help us do that.
There are various stages to the veneer treatment procedure. The techniques used vary depending upon the type of cosmetic enhancement required. Find out more about how we use technology to guarantee the best results.
Smile More offers best possible treatment for you
The differing techniques and the extent of work required at each stage is dependent upon several factors that include consideration of the following:
- Type of material used to create the veneer. Composite, UltraThin and traditional veneers are made slightly
- The nature of the new smile required. More elaborate smiles would require extensive protocols to fully incorporate all the features in the new smile.
- The number of teeth involved in the smile enhancement. The more complex design work is required, the more teeth that are involved.
- The resulting design of the new smile. Some patients will get a better result with a handcrafted smile, others would be best with a digitally established one.
- The original issues with each tooth prior to any cosmetic enhancement. We need to consider if we are simply re-establishing symmetry to neighbouring tooth/teeth, designing a brand new shape/new smiles or simply copying an existing style of a tooth.
- The technique that is the most appropriate for the required cosmetic improvement. On some patients, a one-day procedure is more preferable and on other stages would be the choice to take especially if there are uncertainties that need to be checked during different stages of the overall procedure.
- The original foundation of the rest of the mouth. Some patients may require preparatory work to be done beforehand, such as root canal treatments or teeth whitening procedures.
- The jaw relationship of the upper and lower teeth. This will affect the bite and chewing ability and will need to be considered and planned prior to any of the new veneer treatment. This consideration not only affects the bite but also the resulting cosmetics.
Individual Veneers are part of a whole smile
Dental veneers enable us to piece together and complete a perfect smile that you can be confident with. At Smile More Dental Care, our experienced team is here to provide the right treatment for you. Contact us on 02075861210 for more information.
Veneers can be created for a single tooth or multiple teeth that form part of the smile. The term “veneer” denotes all types of restorative facings that cover a small or total part of a tooth.
Regardless of how many veneers are done in any one Treatment Plan, the procedure is similar.
Veneers are usually restricted to the front of the mouth since the back teeth require more strength and coverage.
- Back teeth have a biting and chewing function and often require porcelain work of a different nature and design.
- On back teeth, we usually perform treatments like an onlay or overlay as oppose to a thinner facing like a veneer.
There are three separate techniques that are commonly used during Veneers Treatment Procedures at SmileMore Dental Care:
- Composite Veneers
- Traditional Technique Porcelain or Laboratory Made Composite Veneers
- Veneers created using CAD-CAM digital technology
The choice of which technique is used varies from case to case.
If you’re interested in our leading dental veneer treatments or would simply like to know more information, call us today. Alternatively, you can make an appointment and visit a member of our team. We’re here to help you Smile More.