Look good and feel great
You will feel more confident than ever after a life changing smile makeover
Lots of our patients in St John's Wood feel so self-conscious about their teeth that they avoid smiling, having their picture taken or eating in public out of embarrassment. Does this sound like you? You are not alone!
Latest studies show that 43% of women are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth and over 48% plan to undergo cosmetic treatments (source: dentistry.co.uk, 2018)
The reason we offer smile designing is not purely for aesthetics, but to ensure that we recommend the right cosmetic dental treatment for you. We use the very best technology to learn what is most suitable and appropriate for your mouth, teeth and gums to keep them healthy and looking great.
Correcting cosmetic issues such as overcrowding and crooked teeth is also an excellent preventative measure to avoid future dental problem in later life like periodontal disease. Step One Free Smile Analysis
Smile design saves you money and time by pinpointing the most effective treatments for you. Smile designing gives you the best possible results for great looking, perfectly functioning, healthy teeth and gums.
Over 21 years of improving smiles in St John's Wood 2,600 smile makeovers.
Smile More Dental Care based in St John’s Wood NW8 7NL is proud of our reputation for being one of the best smile makeover dental clinics in NW8. Dr Paul Abrahams has worked in North London for over 20 years and is the Board Director of BACD, the leading association for dentists.
Dr Abrahams and his team have completed over 2,600 smile makeovers for patients just like you.
We treat over 8,000 patients every year
Our smile aesthetics team is passionate about smiles and we use our years of advanced training and knowledge to transform people’s lives.
“Having completed my treatment at SmileMore Dental Care in St John's Wood, to say I am amazed at the results, would be a complete understatement. I honestly can’t believe the results, I am over the moon and ecstatic at the dramatic change, it is truly remarkable. The whole journey has been fantastic, everyone at the clinic is friendly and welcoming, and I’m grateful. Regards, Samantha SW3” read our reviews.
5 step Smile Makeover process
Invest in your future with a brand new smile | options for all budgets
- Start by booking your free consultation. Come to our private clinic and meet our friendly and knowledgeable cosmetic dentists face to face to find out more about our smile makeovers. Book your free appointment today.
- Design your perfect smile. We use advanced technology such as intra-oral scanners plus the latest 3D dentistry and smile design software to simulate your new smile. We can show you a preview of your new smile using 3D Smile Prototype software. The digital equipment allows us to take incredibly precise measurements of your teeth and gums allowing us to accurately predict the results of various treatments.
- Try out your new smile. We fit temporary veneers to your teeth so you can see how they feel and what they look like before we fit your permanent veneers. This gives you the chance to make any changes and get the best results.
- Choose your smile makeover treatment options. We offer a wide range of treatments starting from instant smile makeovers in your lunch hour to full smile makeovers incorporating a combination of treatments such as dental veneers, teeth whitening and cosmetic braces.
- Agree prices and costs. Enjoy simple prices and transparent costs. All patients have a designated treatment planner who takes care of all of these little details so you don't have to worry.
Step 1. Book Free Expert Consultation
Free Smile Analysis: Meet our friendly and knowledgeable cosmetic dentists face to face to discuss your smile goals. Our dentists will talk you through your smile makeover options and suggest the best course of treatment for you as well as the costs and time involved. Book online or call today on 020 7586 1210.
Step 2. Smile design Procedure
Smile Simulation: After more than 20 years in cosmetic dentistry, our team have perfected and streamlined the smile design process. We use 3D digital dentistry with advanced ITERO digital scanners to precisely map your mouth and plan your new smile. Smile design allows you to preview your smile before going ahead.
Step 3. Trial your new smile
Temporary Teeth: Try out your new teeth with temporary veneers specially prepared and shaped to your requirements. Live with your new smile for a week or two: we can then make any adjustments before fitting your permanent veneers so you are guaranteed to be 100% happy with your new smile.
Step 5. Smile Makeover Cost
Choose the most cost effective smile makeover treatments for you and your wallet. Pay by debit or credit card or apply for one of our amazing 0% finance packages and spread the cost of your cosmetic dentistry over 12 or 24 months. Great rates available for longer term finance.
Ask us about our rates.
“Dear Paul, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you so much for the excellent dental work you did for me recently and I am absolutely delighted with the results of my veneers! I was simply impressed with your total comprehension of our initial consultation and you executed my brief to perfection!
You made my visits to the dentist extremely pleasant and practically pain free. Your knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the process was remarkable and all your advice was extremely helpful and put my mind at ease.
I also wish to thank all of your support staff, who were simply first-rate...the entire team at SmileMore cares deeply about doing an excellent job for your clients.
Your follow-up calls during the initial preparation and final stage of fitting the veneers were very reassuring indeed! Thanks again for the outstanding work!
My new veneers have renewed my confidence and I am now enjoying life with a much brighter and broader smile!" Julia D, February 2018