Most traditional smile makeovers are created with a minimum of two-week time span in order for the ceramist to create the actual artificial teeth that form the building blocks of the new smile. So after the dentist has assessed and established a new smile design for you, the ceramist or laboratory technician then creates the smile in porcelain based upon the criteria provided by the dentist. This whole process takes at least 2 appointments with 2 weeks in between.
See also: New Smile Planning | Itero Scanner | Solve Your Cosmetic Problems
For some this can intrude on their time and they may experience difficulties in arranging the two separate appointments on different days. Often due to other time commitments the patient may even exceed the two week timespan and may experience further delays in arranging day to fit the final teeth. This can sometimes prove to be inconvenient.
We now have the perfect solution – a One Day Smile.
At Smile More Dental Care, One Day Smiles are literally that, they are created in a day. However, there are multiple other advantages to the techniques that we use which can provide a more comfortable overall experience.
Advantages of One Day Smile Makeovers
Next: Six Month Smiles
- A fantastic new smile in ONE DAY – you come in with your existing smile and you leave with a brand new smile of your choice.
- No gooey material for taking moulds which means no gagging or uncomfortable feeling with too much in your mouth.
- All Treatment Planning is done digitally so non-invasive.
- Accurate designing for your new smile
- No multiple appointments hence saves time and can fit in with your lifestyle.
- No multiple injections (local anaesthetic) given every time you come since the entire treatment is now all done at one time in a single appointment.
- You will require no temporary teeth coverings for the interim period between preparation, creating the smile and the fitting of the teeth. This means no incidence of temporaries breaking or falling off at inopportune moments for you.
- With innovative technology you can now have realistic natural looking teeth with great cosmetics.
Are you are embarrassed by your smile, we provide beautiful, personalised, long term cosmetic solutions for you, including smiles in a day.
We provide the latest smile design technology to provide dental veneers, cosmetic braces and smile makeovers.
Digital Scanning of your teeth
A great advantage of digitally scanning your teeth is that you do not have to have any gooey material placed in your mouth in order to create impressions (moulds) of your teeth.
How your new smile makeover is designed
Digital Smile Designing is a modern technique that allows for customized accurate designing of new smile makeovers. It is a tool used to personalize your new smile so that it ultimately looks like it belongs to you and suits you.
The Final Aesthetics of your New Smile
Unlike in previous years, you will be pleased to know that we are able to use a wide range of techniques to create the stunning looks with the porcelains used in the Cerec machine.
Treatment Planning with Scans
The most important advantage of scanning your teeth is that there is a huge level of accuracy and detail within the scan image. Dr. Paul Abraham finds this very useful and has attained huge success with this technique.
This is where the most modern advances in technology benefit our patients in our practice – one of the things our patients tell us they hate most about the dentist is the nasty impressions we have to take for many treatments.
CEREC allows us to make CADCAM crowns, veneers and white fillings in the same day whilst you wait in our dentistry.
This is a question we get asked lots at our dental practice, so we thought we would take some time to take a look at the common reasons why your teeth may not be quite as white as you’d like them to be… Some of those reasons are obvious but others aren’t!
One of the biggest revolutions in modern technology is 3-D scanning and rapid prototyping, these techniques are used for the production of Formula One cars and in many other areas of industry.