A unique combination of advanced technologies and customised smile designing methods contribute to your new smile makeover.
The process has been uniquely enhanced in several ways to establish a proven method for long-lasting comfortable and affordable cosmetic dentistry in London.
The Process is very simple and involves 7 steps:
1. The Examination. Firstly, Dr Paul Abraham will analyse your exiting smile, teeth, gums, bite and mouth. You will have an in-depth discussion regarding what you dislike about your smile and the things you do like about it. This will give Dr Abraham a clear indication of the type of new smile that you are looking for.
2. Smile Designing. Dr Abraham will then design a new smile based upon your specific requirements for your new smile makeover. Dr Abraham uses advanced digital smile designing technology to do this using specially created scans of all your teeth. You will be able to preview your smile of this digital software.
3. Final Porcelain Aesthetics. Dr Abraham then determines the exact aesthetics and cosmetic look that you require.
4. The Treatment. The surfaces of your teeth are then prepared to be able to receive the new porcelain shapes. Various diagnostics and records are then taken. However, there are no moulds taken of your teeth since these are simply scanned into a computer.
5. Dr Abraham then feeds this information into a special Cerec machine. This is called a “Biocopy”. The machine is then set to mill your new teeth according you’re your customized specifications in the biocopy.
6. Final checks are made to ensure great quality and correct aesthetics.
7. The new teeth are then fitted onto your own teeth with a strong long-lasting bonding technique.
You will then be able to enjoy your new smile makeover that has been fitted to your teeth.
We recommend regular review and checkup appointments to ensure long term care longevity of any treatment.
Dr Paul Abraham will be able to advise and make any specific recommendations based upon your unique case.
Next: Digital Smile Designing