Veneers offer a great way of transforming your smile with just one treatment.
We often find that treatment with Dental Veneers is a life changing experience. Many patients with dark or broken down teeth regain their self esteem and feel confident again knowing they have a healthy smile that looks stunning.
Could your smile be improved with dental veneers?
What are veneers?
Dental Veneers offer a great way of transforming your smile with just one treatment. They are very thin porcelain veneers which are specially adhered to the front of your teeth. They are essentially spoke teeth covers and because they cover the whole front surface, they can hide many imperfections, from discoloured, chipped or cracked teeth through to crooked ones.
What is porcelain?
Dental grade porcelain is often a combination of feldspar and quartz, these minerals of finely ground with various oxides to produce different colours. Each porcelain is a slightly different tooth colour and these false claims are layered by a dental technician to create a natural shades of your tooth.
How much do veneers cost?
The cost of veneers will vary depending upon the complexity of the treatment but treatments typically start at around £700 per tooth. Interest-free finance may also be available.
What is the procedure for dental veneers?
1. Achieving the smile of your dreams, involves a precise step ‘diagnostic’ process, which allows you to see what your teeth will be like after any treatment. Once we have looked at your new smile together and you are happy with the proposed result we will proceed to the next step.
2. Highly accurate impressions are taken of your teeth and a full range of photographs recorded. Other detailed measurements are recorded of your “bite” and the muscles and joints are examined thoroughly.
In the technician’s laboratory, models are made and placed on a three dimensional “bite simulator”. We can then predictably plan and design your new smile and demonstrate on exact replica of your teeth (models) the final “new smile”, before commencing treatment. This ensures good functionality of your teeth, so that they work effectively and comfortably for you as well as looking good.
3. Once completed, the dental veneers are bonded into place, becoming virtually part of your own teeth and giving you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
Dental veneers before and after
Chris was unhappy with the angulation and irregular colour of his teeth, the teeth had unusual white and darker yellow bands which we wanted to remove. In this case orthodontics alone would not have worked as the teeth would still have these coloured bands, so we decided that dental veneers were the best option.
This is how he looked before his treatment
After treatment with Both Laneveneers, and the teeth are now even in both colour and shape.
This last photograph shows a full face before and after photograph of veneers
If you feel you too have dark or discoloured teeth then please do get in touch – it may be that we can whiten your teeth or use porcelain veneers as in this example.
Porcelain Veneers – Another example
This example show how our teeth age over time. As we get older our teeth get shorter as they wear, often ending up the same length as each other. Naturally your teeth are not all the same length, and restoring teeth to have a slight difference in the length makes the teeth and smile look much younger again.
Believe it or not, this is the same patient 2 after having porcelain veneers fitted.
The same patient, this time smiling!
Just to prove this is the same person, that’s the same little beard isn’t it?
If your teeth have worn down and are starting to look old then please do get in touch – it may be that we can whiten your teeth or use porcelain veneers as in this example.
Please do call us to book a FREE consultation with our treatment coordinator to get more information regarding dental braces on 020 7586 1210 to learn more about:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How you can have whiter, straighter and better looking teeth
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…